- After our first phone conversation or email, we will schedule an appointment to meet with you at our office. Please bring the following documents to the initial meeting: 1) Plat Map or dimensions/set backs of lot, Survey 3) Pictures of your lot
- At this meeting we will discuss floor plans and make modifications. Discuss upgrade options.
- Review pricing
- Once you have made your final decisions, you will need to sign a purchase agreement. ($2,000 deposit required at this time)
- Submit contract to your lender
- Your Benchmark Homes Sales Associate will order first draft of floor plans (usually takes 1-2 weeks)
- Review first draft of plans, and revise as needed
- Submit for final plans
GATHER DOCUMENTS NEEDED
Once you have closed on your loan with your lender, we will need to following documents from you before we can proceed to permitting:
- 911 Address
- Culvert Release
- Agent Authorization Form
- File submitted to permitting
Schedule Decorating appointment
From the first foundation to final completion, our team will be in-touch every step of the way with construction updates throughout the process.
CONTACT OUR BUILD ON YOUR LOT DIVISION
For more information on our Build on Your Lot division, please call Bobby Radcliff at 251.473.8600 x 102.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us help you with all the steps needed to have Benchmark Homes build on your lot.